Short curly hairstyles for 2019
Curly hair can be a blessing or a curse, depending on how you wear it. Generally speaking, curly hair is quite hard to maintain because it cannot be tamed easily and needs everyday styling to stay in place. But you cannot deny that luxurious curly hair is nothing short of gorgeous. However, as soon as 2019 dawned, women with curlier manes want to know what short curly hairstyles for 2019 are in business because shorter cuts are making waves. Here are all the cool styles you can choose:
- The afro: If you’ve got curly hair and are looking for a short look; is there anything sexier than the celebrated afro? Yes, it is a bit bold and a little hard to adjust to, but you’ll be turning heads for all the right reasons if you take this step. An afro looks lavishing, and keeps your hair off your face; what more could you ever wish for?
- The undercut: This one’s even bolder in short curly hairstyles for 2019. Having a shaved back side of the head, to allow a curly mop on the top with bits and pieces falling over the forehead. We’re getting giddy just thinking about how hot this look would look! Paired with a studded leather jacket and knee length boots, you’re actually killing it out there!
- The pixie cut: A sweeter look because as the name itself indicates, you’ll be looking like a treat. You’ll need a professional hairstylist to do this, because it isn’t easy to cut curly hair in this style. However, the end result is a very choppy, modern look that’ll help you step out of your comfort zone in baby steps.
- The messy bob: If you want something short but not completely boy cut type in short curly hairstyles for 2019, this is your best bet. A bob is always in and straight across cuts are being offered everywhere. They are in fashion and they look superbly trendy.
- One side longer cut: This is as simple as the name; one side is cut short while the other harbors a longer mane. Just flip all your hair to the side you want and go for the cut. It’s nothing too drastic, yet offers a contemporary look to your overall aura instantly. And it’s a great way to show that you’re following modern day fashion just like others.